Hippies, stripes & cupid!


I don't own many slogan tees, but when I see a good one, I have to have it! I love this new "Hippies always welcome" tee by Woodstock.  Plus, it was only $15, which makes it even better!


I've had this skirt for a loooong time, but I still really like the colours, style and fit.  Plus, it has pockets! Gotta love pockets!


Top: Woodstock brand, bought at Big W.
Skirt: So old, I don't know!

All about the accessories:

Ring: Lovisa
Bracelet: Diva

The ring close up!

The shoes:

Chocolaticas

The bag:

Rockmans

The sunglasses:

Cotton On


Thanks for visiting my blog! XXX

Comments

  1. Those shoes are fabulous! I enjoy a good graphic tee, although they are not part of my daily wear outfits anymore.

    Tip for your full-size photos: Whoever's taking them should be holding the camera about your waist-height and shooting slightly up at you. This avoids you looking foreshortened, where your legs look really short. The slight upward angle will make you look taller! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheila! Thanks for the advice re taking full-length photos. I've passed on your tips to hubby for the next photo shoot!!😉XXX

      Delete
  2. I like this outfit. Reminds me of the days when I actually wore this type of tee and do remember Woodstock. Keep up the good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes and that flower ring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!