My Fave 5: Animal patterned tops! Which is your fave?

I've decided to start doing a weekly post entitled My Fave 5.  I'm going to choose my favourite five of a different category each week.  This week's category is: Animal patterned tops.

1)  Chameleon top, H&M



2)  Hummingbird top, Caroline Morgan



 3)  Fox top, Target



 4)  Black cat top, Rockmans



5)  Owl top, Tree of Life



I love all of these tops, but my fave would have to be the hummingbird top.  The colours are so pretty and this top can be paired nicely with a variety of coloured skirts and pants.

Which is your fave?  Do you have any animal patterned tops?  Let me know!  I'd love to hear from you.


Thanks for visiting my blog! XXX


Comments

  1. On checking my numerous tops I can only find one which is of a tiger with flowers in its hair!! I like all of yours but my favourite has to be the owl one as they are a special emblem in my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ellen Grace! I love owls, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!

Eclectic September!