Hi Blog Friends! How are you? I hope you're happy and healthy. It really is a weird state of limbo at the moment, isn't it? On the one hand, the schools are open, so life almost feels like things are returning to normal, but on the other hand, my work hasn't re-opened yet due to covid-19 health concerns! There are some businesses and members of the public that seem to be enacting strict social distancing practices and others seem not to care at all! It is such a confusing time! At least during these unstable times, there is always fashion! Being creative and wearing bright and colourful outfits, adds joy to my day. It is something that we have control over and something that can bring us comfort in a weary world. Red has been the colour I've worn quite a lot of recently. Red symbolizes strength, determination, passion and love. It is the perfect colour for these times! Here are two red outfits I've worn very ...
Blue and yellow would have to be one of my favourite colour combinations to wear! It's a combination that I wear quite often and always love putting old pieces together to make new outfits. I've had this skirt for several years and it is such an unusual piece. I bought it from a pre-loved fashion boutique in Osaka, Japan. It's handmade and its unique print is navy blue with what appears to be gold splashes of paint! It's such a fun and unique skirt! This time I decided to pair it with a similar coloured long-sleeved tee and layer it with my bright yellow cardi. I then added some fun yellow accessories and my comfy navy blue shoes. New outfit created! Playing around with items in your existing wardrobe is always so much fun, isn't it? The possibilities really are endless! The Outfit: Top: Rockmans Cardi: Millers Skirt: bought in Japan Shoes: H&M Earrings: Tattooed Zombie Necklace: b...
It's my 2nd blogiversary! I have really enjoyed blogging and have learnt so much through this process and made some lovely friends. I thought in this post I would share with you some of my fave outfits and what I have learnt over the past two years. Things I have learnt from blogging so far: To embrace my style: Blogging has helped reconnect me to my style and preferred way of dressing. I was definitely stuck in a rut and had lost my creativity. Through blogging I have embraced my love of colour and accessories and this has helped me to become more in tune with myself and my individual style. To think before I buy: Before I started looking at blogs and starting my own, I never thought before I bought! If I wanted something and could afford it, I would buy it! I didn't even consider whether I actually needed it, what I would wear it with or if it was made ethically. I still have a long way to go, but now I do think...
I like anything in clothes or accessories which includes pink and purple colours so I really like the total outfit this time. Still no muse????
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Flossie! XXX
Delete