Hi Blog Friends! How are you? I hope you're happy and healthy. It really is a weird state of limbo at the moment, isn't it? On the one hand, the schools are open, so life almost feels like things are returning to normal, but on the other hand, my work hasn't re-opened yet due to covid-19 health concerns! There are some businesses and members of the public that seem to be enacting strict social distancing practices and others seem not to care at all! It is such a confusing time! At least during these unstable times, there is always fashion! Being creative and wearing bright and colourful outfits, adds joy to my day. It is something that we have control over and something that can bring us comfort in a weary world. Red has been the colour I've worn quite a lot of recently. Red symbolizes strength, determination, passion and love. It is the perfect colour for these times! Here are two red outfits I've worn very ...
Blue and yellow would have to be one of my favourite colour combinations to wear! It's a combination that I wear quite often and always love putting old pieces together to make new outfits. I've had this skirt for several years and it is such an unusual piece. I bought it from a pre-loved fashion boutique in Osaka, Japan. It's handmade and its unique print is navy blue with what appears to be gold splashes of paint! It's such a fun and unique skirt! This time I decided to pair it with a similar coloured long-sleeved tee and layer it with my bright yellow cardi. I then added some fun yellow accessories and my comfy navy blue shoes. New outfit created! Playing around with items in your existing wardrobe is always so much fun, isn't it? The possibilities really are endless! The Outfit: Top: Rockmans Cardi: Millers Skirt: bought in Japan Shoes: H&M Earrings: Tattooed Zombie Necklace: b...
I thought I might try something new and occasionally do a beauty product post! I don't wear a lot of make-up or use a lot of different products, but when I discover something I love, much like my outfits and accessories, I want to share them with you! ( These posts, like my outfit posts, are not sponsored) For my first beauty post, I thought I'd talk about Flower Beauty. Drew Barrymore's Flower Beauty brand finally arrived in Australia earlier this year and is available at Chemist Warehouse. Being a big Drew fan, I've known about Flower Beauty for many years now and every time my Mum has visited the USA, I have sent her on a mission to buy some products for me! On her last trip, she wasn't able to find any cosmetics, but she found perfume! I was so excited to receive it and have used it sparingly since! The perfumes haven't come to Australia yet, so it is especially appreciated! Thanks Mum! Since Flower Beauty launched ...
I like anything in clothes or accessories which includes pink and purple colours so I really like the total outfit this time. Still no muse????
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Flossie! XXX
Delete