Khaki top, multi-patterned skirt & orange accessories

I recently bought this skirt on sale for only $7! It was originally $49.95! I absolutely love a good bargain and this skirt was no exception!

This was my second time to wear this skirt and I decided to pair it with a khaki top and orange accessories. I really like khaki and orange together, even though it is not a combination I have really worn before.

The top:

The skirt:

The shoes:


"I'm happy to wear your necklaces, but you don't really expect me to wear your shoes, do you?"

The necklace:


"Much better! This colour really suits me!"


The ring:



The earrings:


The bag:



Thanks for visiting my blog! XXX

Comments

  1. Wow, you certainly achieved a bargain with this skirt. I love it!! I wonder where you find these good bargains? Good luck anyway. Another bargain is your muse. So cute and hopefully has a personality to match?? I like the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ellen Grace! I sure do have a good eye for bargains!! My muse certainly has a very "spirited" personality...also known as a "diva"!! XXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!

Eclectic September!