Summer Days: 5 Outfits!

Hi Blog Buddies!  I hope you've had a great week!  I've been without the internet for an entire week and have literally and figuratively felt so disconnected from the world!  I've missed you guys!  Bear with me while I catch up on your blog posts! 

Last week I had planned to do another 2 posts, but was obviously unable to.  So now that the internet is working again, I've decided to combine them and include 5 new different colourful outfits in this one mega post! 

Outfit 1: 
Dress: Crossroads
Kimono: Woven Heart
Sandals: Holster

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago when we visited the aquarium.  I dressed for the occasion by wearing different shades of blue and accessorising with my jellyfish earrings!  I love these earrings!  They are just so fun to wear!

Ring: bought in Japan
Bracelets: Lovisa
Bag: thrifted

Jellyfish Earrings: Tattooed Zombie



Outfit 2:
Tank top: Rockmans
Crochet Cardi: Millers
Skirt: Crossroads
Sandals: Holster

I've owned this skirt for many years and it is still one of my favourites!  I love the colours and the print and it's so flowy and comfortable to wear with its elasticised waist.  I've worn this skirt with lots of different coloured tops before and this time chose to wear a tank top with a crochet cardi.  I love this bright colour combination!


 Ring: Diva
Bag: Rockmans



Outfit 3:
Top: Sussan
Skirt: Millers

This was my first wear of my new shoes.  As you might know, I am a huge fan of Hot Chocolate Design shoes.  I love their quirky and fun styles and they're very comfortable to wear.  



Necklace: Present from Mum
Ring: Goldmark
Bangle: Kmart
Bag: Marikai

Ramen Chocolaticas by Hot Chocolate Design (HCD)



 Outfit 4:
Top: Sussan
Skirt: Skallyrags
Shoes: Ramen Chocolaticas by HCD

This skirt is another firm favourite that I've owned for close to 10 years.  I love the bright print and ruffles!  This was the first time I wore a pink top with it, as I usually go for blue, purple or green.  I liked the pink though and the chance to wear my cute and colourful shoes again! 


Ring: Bold Ray Designs
Bangle: bought in Japan
Bag: Lily Bloom



 Outfit 5:
Tank top: Rockmans
Crochet Cardi: Millers
Skirt: Jeanswest
Sandals: Holster

I wore this to a BBQ to celebrate Australia Day at the weekend.  I've normally worn red, white and blue on this day in past years, but this time I went for our Olympic colours of green and gold.  Go Aussie!!


Ring: Rockmans
Bangles: Sportsgirl
Bag: Millers





Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue and Emma at Style Splash

Comments

  1. Welcome back! I was thinking you'd gone on holidays and hoped that Amber was ok. Now, my favouriite? I wish I could be more decisive as I like them all. Okay, I love your new ramen shoes & I have to go with outfit no. 2. Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every single one of these looks! It's so cold here right now so I'm pretending that I with you in your warm weather. I adore all the bright colors you put together in every outfit.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you! I absolutely hate it when technology lets you down. Like Flossie, I did wonder whether you might be on holiday ... But now we are getting a treat, with no less than 5 outfits! Love the new shoes! After some deliberation, and scrolling through your post many times, I've decided that the last one is my favourite. I can't explain it as I know I usually go for a print. It just instantly appealed to me. A close second is outfit no. 4: the print of that skirt is utterly divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I could survive so long with out internet, that would be so frustrating! We had painfully slow internet last night and most sites would not load and I was furious, haha! I am glad it's all working again this morning! :) So nice to see you blogging again though, I'm happy internet has been restored for you!

    The jellyfish earrings are such a fun touch for a visit to the aquarium but I think the green and gold outfit is my favourite! :)

    Hope that you had a nice start to the week despite the heat persisting :) Thank you for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!