Shades of Pink, Purple, Blue & Green

There's not really a single colour that I don't like or wouldn't wear!  Since I started blogging in 2017, my love of colour has grown and my appreciation of wearing different colour combinations has broadened, as I am continually inspired by other bloggers.  Blogging has really encouraged me to have more fun with fashion and to discover my own style.  I love playing around with different patterns and colours and making them my own.  I could never imagine just wearing something because it is on trend, if it didn't feel like me.  

As much as I love trying new colour combinations, it is also fun wearing my all-time favourite colours.  I just love all shades of pink, purple, blue and green, so when I saw this dress the other day on sale, I knew it was coming home with me!  In the same store, I spied the beautiful beaded necklace below and knew they would be a perfect match!  You know I'm a sucker for colourful beads! Haha!

Outfit 1:
Dress: Rockmans
Cardi: Millers
Shoes: Neko Chocolaticas by HCD


Ring: Lovisa
Bag: Marikai

Necklace: Rockmans



Outfit 2:
Top: Sussan
Vest: Target
Skirt: Crossroads
Shoes: Candy Skulls Chocolaticas by HCD

It was fun to wear a similar colour combo a few days later.  It was also the first time for me to wear my new necklace that Mum bought for me and the new earrings I bought the other day.  You know how much I love my accessories! 

I've had a lot of wear out of this navy vest over the summer.  It's actually a linen top meant to be worn buttoned up, but I prefer to wear it like a vest.  It's much more versatile that way and provides that little bit extra coverage.






Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue and Emma at Style Splash

Comments

  1. It's great that blogging has expanded your horizons with colour & styles. You are without doubt the accessories Queen. Both outfits look terrific with your matching colours. Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful splash of color! I love it! <3 - http://domesticgeekgirl.com/family-wellness/day-1-of-my-3-day-juice-cleanse-with-goodstuff-juices-summer-slim/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and purple and these outfit are both great versions of the combination! :) I get lots of style ideas and inspiration from other bloggers too! :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend :) It was so hot! I'd been hoping with the rain it would have cooled off a little...

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crochet vest in the first look and dying over all your colorful jewelry! You make me wish it was summer here.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you're getting more and more adventurous with colours and prints, Sasha. Blogging isn't just fun, but quite educational as well! Looking back at my first blog posts, I have come a long way too. What a pretty dress you found, and I'm swooning over that necklace. You know I love my beaded necklaces too ... The pink crocheted cardie and turquoise bag are the perfect finishing touches. Love that maxi skirt (what a great print) and pink tee as well, but your first outfit is a firm favourite! Have a lovely week, Sasha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Love all your fun colorful accessories.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!