Orange & Blue & Op-shop Treasures!



Orange is such a fun and vibrant colour and has become one of my favourite colours to wear in the last few years.  It's such a happy colour and it is a great colour to wear in summer!  Orange looks great paired with lots of different colours, but orange and blue would have to be one of my all-time favourite colour combinations.

I've had this skirt for many, many years and it is such a bright and fun print.  This top is quite new and is very orange in real life, even though it looks more red in the photos.  I completed the outfit with a mix of orange and blue accessories.  Speaking of accessories, my bag is a recent purchase from a day out op-shopping!  It still had all of its original tags on and was in pristine condition!  It's original price tag showed $49.95 and I got it for $10!  Such a great find!  

The Outfit:
Top: Sussan
Skirt: Rockmans

Earrings: Susan Jane Jewellery

Shoes: Hippie Chocolaticas by Hot Chocolate Design

Ring: Lovisa
Prayer bead bracelet: bought in Japan
Bag: Milleni, bought at op-shop




Another fantastic find at the same op-shop, was this beautiful clutch made from obi kimono fabric.  It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is fabulous!  When I lived in Japan I saw similar clutches at markets that people had made out of obi fabric and they were really expensive.  Can you believe this one was only $4?  A true treasure.  



Linking up with Jacqui at Mummabstylish

Comments

  1. Wow that clutch has to be the find of the year. I like that you are trying out bright colours as they look nice. Amber is still looking cute. Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Flossie! Amber will be happy to hear that! ;) XXX

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your outfit with me on #chicandstylish this week. These seem to be the colours atm! I thinking of sharing something similar too! Have a super week, the weather looks great there. x Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jacqui! Hope you're having a great week too! XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm loving both the new bag and the clutch you got - great finds! I foudn a maxi skirt in an opshop the other day and I'm very happy, I think the previous owner had it altered as it fit my short self perfectly, no trailing on the ground, haha!

    You look beautiful in orange too.

    Hope that you are having a good week :) I've been loving the cooler nights, hope you are getting some of that breeze we are here in the bayside.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mica! Happy to hear you had success op-shopping too! ;) XXX

      Delete
  4. Orange and blue are definitely a pick-me-up colour combination! I'm already mentally putting together an orange and blue outfit of my own ;-) That's a fabulous bag you found and the clutch is exquisite. And look at Amber's cute little face! Have a lovely weekend, Sasha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! I was so lucky to find that bag and particularly, the clutch! Hope you're having a great week! XXX

      Delete
  5. You look great.. such cute accessories!

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hena! Hope you're having a great week! XXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!