Styling Embroidered Jeans

I am absolutely loving the weather right now!  The days are mostly still warm but there's a bit of a cool change in the air and the nights are cooling down.  It's such a pleasant relief after such a sweltering summer!  I even wore jeans a few days ago for the first time this year!  

I bought these embroidered jeans last year and wore them lots until it became too hot!  I love embroidered pieces of clothing!  They just add that bit of extra colour, fun and creativity to a garment.  I'm sure I will get a lot more wear out of these jeans from now until the heat returns!  

Outfit 1:
Top: Rockmans
Cardi: Suzanne Grae
Jeans: Rockmans
Shoes: H&M


Japanese Flower Pendant: thrifted

I found this flower shaped kimono fabric pendant on a recent op-shop trip.  I added it to a black metallic chain and voila, a new necklace is made!  This was such a good find!  It was only $2!  I saw many similar pendants in Japan and they were much more expensive than that!  Yay for op-shop treasures! 

Earrings: Tattooed Zombie

Close-up of embroidery on jeans

Ring: Diva
Bracelet: Lovisa
Bag: Robin Ruth


Outfit 2:
Top: W Lane
Jeans: Rockmans
Shoes: Hippie Chocolaticas by HCD


Necklace: Autograph

Ring: Chakra 
Bracelet: bought in Japan
Bag: Rockmans


Here are some  of the ways I wore these jeans last year.



Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. You've shown your embroided jeans can be worn with a variety of tops & accessories. I really like the top in outfit 2. It seems Amber likes it as well. Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful jeans, I love the embroidery and you wear them so well. I really like that second outfit with the pink marle top! :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) Jeans weather is so welcome after a long, hot summer!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cannot stop gushing about the weather! Those colours put me in such a good mood, I can feel the Energy just from your blue cardigan and I'm here for it! ;)
    Also love the DIY earrings, the end result is very pretty and they give a fun and stylish touch to your outfits!

    https://cereines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. By pure coincidence, I bought an embroidered denim skirt at the charity shop yesterday, but the embroidery on your pants are so much livelier. I love both tops you're wearing with it. Red really does suit you! Gorgeous accessories too, especially the fish earrings and the Japanes Flower pendant, which was a great find! Have a great week, Sasha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit with nice unique ensemble. Loving the little touches of your ensemble. You look good. :-)

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Love the tassel bag as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!