Styling Red Paisley Pants


With the weather finally starting to cool down, I can now finally wear my (many!) pairs of colourful patterned pants!  I bought this red paisley pair last year and I absolutely love them!  They are such a vibrant mix of colours and of course I love the paisley print.  Also, they are just so comfortable to wear! 

For this year's first wear, I decided to wear a black top and my new red cardi.  I love the detailing on the sleeves and of course, the bright red colour!  This was also my first time to wear my new HCD shoes.  How could I not wear them?  They match perfectly!  ;)

The Outfit:
Top: Katies
Cardi: Millers
Pants: Rockmans

Necklace: Rockmans

Ring: present from Mum
Bag: Handbag Republic

I love the detailing on the sleeves

Shoes: Habana Carmine Chocolaticas by HCD

Yes!  I bought another pair of HCD shoes recently!  They were on sale though! ;) 


Past wears on the blog:

See original post here

See original post here


Linking up with Jacqui at Mummabstylish and Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. Wow, I really like this outfit. Red always stands out and you sure have achieved that. Your new shoes go so well with the outfit. Amber looks cute as always.Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning outfit, Sasha! It's not for the faint-hearted, with the Paisley print and all the in-your-face red, and I am very proud of you! You go, girl! I'm not surprised you love those trousers, the print is absolutely fabulous. I'm also loving the detailing on the cardi's sleeves, and those gorgeous shoes and necklace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! I'm so happy that you like this outfit so much! ;) Red is such a bold colour and I really enjoy wearing it! XXX

      Delete
  3. Those pants are lovely and you're right the shoes are such the perfect match! I do like a bit of matchy-matchy so I'm loving how well coordinated this outfit is! you are stunning in red :)


    Hope that you have had a wonderful weekend! We went to a wedding, it was so much fun :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mica! I'm happy you appreciated my matchy-matchy outfit! ;) XXX

      Delete
  4. Beautiful in red! This is also my favorite color to wear!!!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Radi! I agree that it is a great colour to wear and one of my faves too! XXX

      Delete
  5. Love the red! Your shoes are fun too! And the detailing on the sleeve makes the shirt special.
    Great combo!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mireille! I'm so glad you liked it! XXX

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Grazie, Maria! I'm so glad you liked it! XXX

      Delete
  7. I am loving this outfit! so lovely :)

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Monica! I'm so happy that you liked it! XXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!

Eclectic September!