Goodbye 2019!

Hello Blog Friends!  Hope you're well.  Can you believe it is about to be 2020?  It sounds so sci-fi, doesn't it?!  Before moving on to next year, I thought I would look back at some of my outfits from 2019.  It was also fun to look back over some of my purchases this year!  I certainly have acquired some great things this year, as well as wearing old favourites.  

My Fave 19 From 2019! 




How are you spending NYE?  We're having another quiet one this year.  However you spend your night, I hope you have a safe and enjoyable time.  Thank you all for visiting my blog in 2019.  I have enjoyed visiting your blogs all year, too!  I look forward to seeing more of your blogs in 2020! 


Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy 2020!  XXX

Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. Happy new year Sasha! You've had a very stylish 2019 and it's been great getting to see your posts over the year! :)

    Hope that 2020 is off to a great start! :) We had a quiet NYE too - was asleep in my PJs for it, ha!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the happy and bright color styles. Happy New Year! :)

    https://ahomewithcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blast of bright colours you wore in 2019, Sasha! May you continue to blog your stylish outfits in 2020! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Happy New Year. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the year of 2020 bring you a lot of happiness and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2020 my friend! I hope it's an even more colorful and amazing year for you.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Happy New Year Sasha. I'm home again after a cruise. The thing that stands out for 2019 for you is your love of colours together with matching accessories. What will 2020 bring? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Flossie xxc

    ReplyDelete
  8. All season outfits! Keep to share your outfits in 2020!

    prosphairshop full lace human hair wigs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!