Styling a Folk Print Skirt


Now that the weather is finally starting to warm up, I've been making an effort to wear some of my favourite skirts that have been hidden away for a few months. I bought this gorgeous skirt at a quirky and cool shop in Osaka, Japan. The shop had a mix of new and pre-loved clothing and accessories.  This skirt was a one-of with no tags, so I'm assuming it was pre-loved!  It is such a beautiful skirt in great condition and is fully lined.  I love the style and colours of this skirt and it's folk print.  It's also very comfortable to wear and doesn't crease after wearing it all day, which is another bonus!

In this outfit I decided to go with a black top as a base and added a red cardi to complete the look.  I knew that my recently purchased bag with the embroidered strap would complement the boho/folksy print of the skirt.  I love this bag!  It was a great buy, which is even better!

 The outfit: 
Top: Sussan
Cardi: Millers
Skirt: bought in Japan (thrifted)
Shoes: Rivers

Bangle: present from Mum
Ring: Lovisa
Bag: Rockmans


Close-up of bag strap
Necklace: Big W


Past wears on the blog:

See original post here.

See original post here.

I had some fun playing around with backgrounds, which was fun!  Wait til you see Amber in my next post!😂


Linking up with Emma at Style Splash and Jacqui at Mummabstylish

Comments

  1. This skirt is a very versatile addition to your wardrobe. The red cardi goes really well with the first outfit and I also love the strap on the bag. I hope Amber is enjoying her vacation. Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this unique skirt and the strap of your bag is perfect with it! The red is a nice pop of color.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag! I love the embroidered bag strap! :) It's a beautiful skirt too, always nice to find one of a kind pieces like that when opshopping!

    Hope that you are having a wonderful week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that folk print skirt and I love the way you styled it. It's your best version yet. I think it looks much better on you styled with a shorter top like you did here, as it really elongates your figure and makes you look slimmer. Love the necklace too! But: no Amber? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! Amber will be back in the next post! ;) XXX

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful skirt! This is your best styling so far - the cropped/tucked in black shirt helps put the waist higher and makes your legs look longer. The red cardi is perfect! Awesome.

    But yes, I echo Ann's question? where is Amber?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheila! Amber will be back in the next post! ;) XXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!