Fun Florals!

It's funny how nature can inspire outfits, even when nature is in the form of a bunch of flowers!  Sunflowers are such fun and happy flowers and it was such a nice surprise to get a bunch from the husband!  ;)  I have enjoyed admiring them all week and am sure they inspired the two outfits below, as I found myself unusually gravitating towards florals in the past week! ;)

I couldn't resist incorporating one of the sunflowers into the photos!  It was so much fun goofing around!

Outfit 1:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Big W



Ring: Lovisa
Bag: Anne Klein
This is my new bee ring!  Isn't it cool? 

These earrings are new too!  Aren't they pretty? 

Shoes: Instep


Outfit 2:
Top: Sussan
Cardi: Katies
Pants: Millers
Shoes: Rivers
Earrings: Rockmans

Ring: Lovisa
Bag: Marikai
Scarf: Ishka

Close-up of ring




Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. You know I love florals, so I can only approve of your choice of outfits. My favourite, beyond a doubt, is your first outfit, as the print of your top reminds me of some of my vintage frocks! Combining it with the pleated skirt makes it very chic and stylish. And I love your bee ring and flower earrings too! And how fun and playful is that last photo? Very! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! It's fun to goof around taking blog photos sometimes, isn't it?! ;) XXX

      Delete
  2. What a sweet git - and one of the sunflowers made the perfect prop for your photos! I love the second outfit the most, those pants are great! Although I do like both outfits, those fun pants make me like the second one a little more :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend! Lots of family time here as we visited some relatives :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mica! It's so great that the cooler weather has come so that we can finally wear pants! ;) XXX

      Delete
  3. As always I like both outfits but I think my favourite is no.1. How much fun was it playing around with the sunflower? I liked seeing Amber again as she is the cutest fashion accessory. Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Flossie! I agree that Amber is the cutest fashion accessory ever! ;) XXX

      Delete
  4. amazing post dear :)
    do you want do follow each other?

    xoxo Buba

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!

Eclectic September!