Accessorising with Tie-Dye


I have always loved tie-dye and I'm fairly certain I always will!  Tie-dye has been around for centuries, way before it was made famous by hippies in the 1960s!  It seems tie-dye will always be on trend every few years and in fact, tie-dye is one of the major fashion trends of 2019.  Even Prada has designed a tie-dye bag! 


In my twenties I wore lots of tie-dye from head to toe.  As much as I still love that look on other people, these days I prefer to wear tie-dye accessories or one main item of tie-dye clothing.  As nice as the above bag is, it's not exactly in my price range!  Luckily, there are lots of fun tie-dye accessories that are much more my style and price range!  

My 2 favourite tie-dye accessories can be seen in the 3 outfits below! 

Outfit 1:
Top: Sussan
Skirt: Millers


Ring: Bold Ray Designs
Bag: Rockmans



Outfit 2:
Top: Katies
Vest: thrifted
Pants: Rockmans

Ring: Diva
Bag: present from Mum (Thailand)


Outfit 3:
Top: Sussan
Kimono: Woven Heart
Skirt: Skallyrags

Ring:
Bag: Marikai


Do you like/wear tie-dye?  Let me know!  I'd love to hear from you! 



Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. I have always loved tie-dye & I was wearing it in the 60's but now I'm not as flamboyant & restrict my tie-dye to accessories like scarves. I like outfit no.2 the most.Flossiexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how I love that Prada bag! But not for me either, that's way beyond my budget ;-)
    I must say that the only tie-dye item in my wardrobe is a scarf! That scarf is nowhere near as gorgeous as yours, though. I'm also loving the shoes. My favourite is outfit no. 2. That's pattern mixing "extraordinaire"! And that elephant bag is fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful Easter? Wishing you a lovely week ahead! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! I'm starting to get more experimental with my pattern mixing! Ha! ;) Hope you had a lovely Easter too! XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh that Prada bag is so cute! I am loving your tie-dye outfits too! I have a tie-dye maxi dress I'm frequently pulling out to wear, I think it's a classic print, and it's so fun in accessories - I really like your scarf! :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :)
    Hope that you had a lovely Easter :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mica! It really is a classic, isn't it? Hope you had a lovely Easter too! XXX

      Delete
  4. mi piacciono questi accessori super colorati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Maria! Hope you had a lovely Easter! XXX

      Delete
  5. I agree, tie-dye is SO fun and these pieces are absolutely perfect! That Prada bag gave me all the googley eyes too:)

    Laura
    Black Coffee Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!