Dress Styled 4 Ways

I bought this sleeveless chevron patterned dress last year and wore it quite a bit over summer.  The great thing with Brisbane having such a mild winter is that you can still wear a lot of the same clothes as in summer and then just add a cardi or jacket when required!  

Here are 4 ways I've worn this dress recently!

Outfit 1: Styled with a denim jacket
Dress: Suzanne Grae
Denim Jacket: Autograph
Shoes: H&M

This jacket is a new purchase.  I've been on the hunt for a denim jacket for ages and this one fits the bill nicely.  I also bought these canvas shoes for $5.  They are actually really comfy! 


Heart pins: H&M

I bought these pins the other day too!  I thought they were a fun addition to my denim jacket!  They also happen to match my heart earrings perfectly!  

Earrings: Tattooed Zombie

Ring: Diva
Bag: Banned Apparel

Outfit 2: Styled with yellow
Dress: Suzanne Grae
Cardi: Millers
Shoes: H&M

Blue and yellow would have to be one of my favourite colour combinations.  I always love pairing yellow and blue together!


Scarf: Ishka

Earrings: Rockmans

Ring: Lovisa
Bag: Colette Hayman

It was fun to wear this bag again!  I couldn't resist pairing my bee ring with it again!

Outfit 3: Styled with green
Dress: Suzanne Grae
Cardi: present from Mum
Shoes: Rivers

I also love blue and green together too!  Such a great combo!  I can't believe anyone would think they should never be seen together!


Necklace: Lovisa

Rings & Bracelets: Lovisa

Outfit 4: Print-mixing
Dress: Suzanne Grae
Kimono: Autograph
Shoes: H&M

I love print-mixing on other people, but I really struggle with it!  I don't think this attempt was particularly successful, but it was vibrant and fun to wear!  I enjoy experimenting with print-mixing but I will always be a matchy-matchy girl at heart! 


Necklace: thrifted

Ring: bought at markets
Bracelets: Lovisa
Bag: bought in Japan




Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. Such a cute dress and you wear it well! I really like each outfit, you know I like blue and yellow together and I'm the same with loving blue and green - can't believe I avoided the combo for years because i thought they 'shouldn't be seen', how silly of me, they look fab together!

    Hope you had a great weekend! Sorry about the linkup troubles, I'm not sure what it is or how to get support for it, a few people are reporting problems. I'm hoping it resolves soon!

    http://awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you did a great job styling this dress in 4 looks! Only 26 more looks to go to meet the 30 wear rule lol. Love the tassel bag, I have one similar in cream and black. And that bee ring is sooooo cool!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Allie! Yes, I love that bee ring too! I've been wearing it heaps! :) XXX

      Delete
  3. That is a very versatile dress as it pairs very well with your outfits. I do especially like the denim jacket as I think you can wear it with everything. Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it with the denim jacket. They're so easy to throw on and make the outfit extra cool.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Radi! I was so happy to find the right one! :) XXX

      Delete
  5. awesome article :)
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful post! I loved this! your blog is just stunning! Another great post from you! have a nice day

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, Sasha, and it looks absolutely fabulous on you in all four outfit versions. My favourite is the one combined with ... green. What a surprise, no ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! You're so lovely catching up on my posts! ;) How was your trip? Hope you had a great time! I bet Phoebe missed you! :) XXX

      Delete
  8. You look beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!

Eclectic September!