Fun Winter Tees

In a recent (and long overdue!) audit of my wardrobe, I realised I was rather lacking in the long sleeved tee department!  With Brisbane winter temperatures fluctuating between jumper/jacket weather to cardigan/tee weather from week to week (or sometimes day to day!), a long sleeved tee seems to be a sensible compromise! So with this mission in mind, I went on a search for some long sleeved tees!  I was happy to find these two cheap and cheerful ones!  

These two tees have a warm lining and are the perfect tops for that in-between weather.  They can also be layered if the weather takes an unexpected turn!  The other thing I like about tops like these, is once they start to get a bit of wear and tear, they are great to wear as pajama tops or doing chores around the house!  

Outfit 1:
Tee: Best & Less
Skirt: Millers

Earrings: Lovisa

Ring: Diva
Bag: Rockmans

Habana Carmine Chocolaticas by HCD


Outfit 2:
Tee: Best & Less
Skirt: Tasa Jara
Shoes: Converse

Earrings: Lovisa

Ring: Chakra
Bag: thrifted



Linking up with Mica at Away From The Blue

Comments

  1. How cute are your new long sleeve tees. They are ideal for in between seasons. I'm wondering what Amber thinks of the the first one!! Flossie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, Amber wasn't too impressed to see the dog print! ;) Thanks so much, Flossie! XXX

      Delete
  2. They are both such cute tees! I love them both - I couldn't possibly pick a favourite! The weather has been a little strange the past few days, I'm keep considering getting all my heavy duty winter woolies out and then thinking it can wait a little longer until I do!

    Thanks for joining the #weekdaywearlink up :)

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mica! It has been strange weather, hasn't it?! Just when I start dressing for the cold, it warms up and vice versa! ;) Hope you have a wonderful week! XXX

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Grazie, Maria! Hope you have a wonderful week! XXX

      Delete
  4. So many great accessories! Love that blue and yellow bag.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hena! Hope you have a wonderful week! XXX

      Delete
  5. Oh l love this round up and so true I have done the same when some items get to worn out they are perfect as PJ's. And loving all the graphical prints, so fun!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome article :)
    have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two tees are so cute. Made me smile!
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first tee is my favourite and I absolutely love the shoes you're wearing with it! Forgive me if my comments are a bit brief, Sasha. I've just arrived back from holidays and I'm catching up. Hope I'm not missing any of your post but if I do, it wasn't intentional! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ann! I really appreciate you catching up with the posts you missed while you were away! ;) Hope you had a fabulous holiday! I look forward to seeing/reading all about it! ;) XXX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady in Red!

Eclectic September!

Flashback Friday #4: Feline Fashion!