My Fave: Rings! Which is your fave?
1) Anchor ring: Madame Butterfly.
Rings are probably my favourite accessory of all time! Although I probably said that about necklaces and bags too!😉I love chunky, cute and quirky rings and have soooo many in my collection! I love to wear a different ring every day, so I much prefer to have dozens of fun (cheap😜) rings than a few very expensive ones! I think rings are a really fun and easy way to add some colour and character to any outfit.
I couldn't even begin to narrow my favourites down to 5, so here's my top 10! (in no particular order!)
2) Bird ring: Equip.
3) Pressed flower ring: Lovisa.
4) Flower bouquet ring: Lovisa.
5) Jaguar ring: Lovisa.
6) Owl ring: Bought in Japan.
7) Cat ring: Present from mum.
8) Butterfly ring: Present from mum.
9) Fox ring: Bought at markets.
10) Cherry Blossom Ring set: Bought in Japan.
And the winner is...... I genuinely don't know this time! I can't choose! Which is your fave? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
More fun rings!
Thank you for visiting my blog! XXX
P.s. My surgery went well, but I'm still very sore, so there won't be any outfit posts for a little while. In the meantime, there'll still be lots of photos of accessories and of course, Amber!😻